Thursday, July 15, 2010

TRAUMA!!

Yesterday we caved and took Kenley to get her ears pierced. It was traumatic! ...for 20 seconds.

She was so good and didn't know what was going on until the piercer went in for ear #2. Poor baby wailed, and I felt like shedding a tear myself. But once she was done and I scooped her up in my arms she was over it and had some sparkly new trophies to show for it. I recorded it so my mom and sister could see since they were so curious as to how she would handle it. She's a tough girl and doesn't usually cry for very long, but the video is just too heart-breaking to post. So instead, here's a picture of her visiting her dad at work and how much she loves it!

2 comments:

Schoenstars said...

You should have had two girls do both ears at once! But she looks adorable with her cute little earrings!

B.J. said...

They only had one girl working.