Saturday, February 19, 2011

We bought the whole seat but only used the edge of it!


What does a non-romantic couple do for valentines day? You might ask.
Well for this couple, we were able to sit under the moonlight, lovingly hold hands, and enjoy some quality time at a Monster Truck show!
It. Was. Awesome.
It was a surprise for B.J. that I was really excited to do for him. I'm not the best at keeping in my secret surprises for him :) yay me!
I'm usually too much of a people watcher to really know whats going on at an event, but my eyes were glued to the arena for every race and I got excited every time they would rev the engines. Those giant-wheeled trucks don't have the best turning ability, but it's amazing what kinds of stunts they can perform.
And the little kids behind us "ooo"ing and "ah"ing while wearing cute ear covers that looked like giant tires were the icing on the cake. So cute!
(Here we are pictured with everyone's favorite truck "Grave Digger")

My sister Kari came over to watch Kenley for us. We took full advantage of it and went to Bruges Waffle and Frites (pronounced Freets- as seen on Man v. Food) in Salt Lake. Amazing. I recommend the cinnamon waffles.
I love having these new adventures with my man-boy and look forward to years to come of many more adventures. It was a good valentines day.
I kind of like you B.J.

3 comments:

Schoenstars said...

Remember how Ry and I had tickets to this event...until I lost them??? Yeah...super gay.

I HAVE to try Bruges Waffles. Where is it? Frites need to get in my mouth!!!!

Candice said...

So fun, did you ever go to one of these shows back in Washington at the Kingdome? Good times!
Kayson has the Grave Digger, yeah baby!

Linds said...

I love this! Who says monster truck shows aren't romantic?! Haha. Love ya!