Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cant forget...

So i dont have any cute kids to give you updates on, and if i become that person that starts giving updates on my dog-all i ask is its time, please put me down.
BUT, i was thinking the other day about how bad i am at keeping a journal and there are some stories that i would hate to forget. So i decided (in a moment of brilliance) that i should keep them all here for my family and friends to enjoy as well-since i dont get to see everyone as much as i'd like nowadays with our way busy schedules.
So i thought i'd start with one that involves some of my favorite people! My Bachelorette Party! My cute sister-in-law had already figured out how much i hate being the center of attention and just wanna play, so her brilliant idea was to take me and my closest girls: My best friend of forever who flew all the way to alabama for my wedding Lindsey, my favorite sister Kari, my great friend Megan, and of course Carrie #2.- Roller Skating! We busted a move to such hits as: Tootsie Roll, Whoop there it is! and Barbie girl :)
Carrie made me wear a veil with pink flashing hearts, and had the DJ (i use that term very loosely) announce my last night of freedom. All the pre-teens skated circles around me to congratulate me.
One cute little girl had no idea what was going on but gave me a hearty "Happy birthday!"
Afterwards my gals helped me nurse my wounds (do i really have to mention just how clumsy i am? let alone strapping rolling shoes to my feet) and managed to get a little pampering in there for all of us.
So much fun, i will have to post some of my favorites of us together cause i dont want to let myself forget.

No comments: