Monday, June 8, 2009

I will be better, PROMISE!

So my family keeps asking me about my blog, and "I started one" just isn't good enough for them. So i will do my best to update it and keep you all informed on our not so glamorous life :) Starting with the last post about our new buddy.
One good update is: B.J. got a new job! Hooray! He'll be working for IHC as a Respiratoty Tech in a home care facility. Its right up his alley and it'll be great having the weekends back!
My Dad was so proud he called my aunt and grandma to tell them B.J. was an "inhalation expert" HA! Yes, he did.

3 comments:

Ben and Meg said...

Yay! Blog! I love your new blog! And your new pup is so stinkin cute. Oh and congrats to BJ on his new great job! Love you guys!

jessica said...

you better be better, woman! ;)

Unknown said...

Good to see you joined on! See you guys soon!