Monday, September 12, 2011

Lookie!

I have been wanting a beach cruiser for soooo long! And a couple of weeks ago BJ saw a listing for this beauty on KSL which was within our (super frugal) budget.
So of course i needed it. It needed a little sprucing up though. Some paint and new hardware is well within my scope of capabilities.
(Notice the ugly purple sparkly-ness and can you see the cherries??? ew.)

And now it looks like this!!:
You're jealous I know.
I'm trying to finagle a way to make the baby seat sit back farther so I don't crowd Kenley, but i'm in love! I must work hard to get some good use out of it before it gets too cold. This'll be fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did some fine work on that bike, enjoy! Is that heart shelf your next project...I can see the transformation already!