Wednesday, September 14, 2011

No more "Achy Breaky Heart"!

I broke down tonight after weeks of debating.... and cut Kenley's hair...... It was time for the mullet to go!!
Had to include this pic -it's what she does every time she sees a camera :)
Now look!! No mullet and I think it looks great!
The only thing I worry about now is that she wont grow in any more curls. The mullet part of her hair had sweet little curls that I hope come back when her hair gets long again.
I kept one of those curls to paste into her baby book, that's what good moms are supposed to do right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work, mullets are a no go!! :)

Shelli and David said...

The curls won't grow back but it looks great trimmed too! Glad you saved the curls. It will be fun for her to see when she gets older.