Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice....

It's A Girl!!!

Finally!! It feels like we've had to wait forever! I had my big ultrasound appointment today, and after measuring and making sure everything is ok: No downs syndrome, heart is perfect, no cleft palate etc... We get down to the business of seeing if we're getting pink or blue, and of course it's our child and too stubborn to move their tiny feet! Much poking and prodding later the tech announces its a girl- we stared at the screen for about 30 seconds trying to see how she decided that, I couldn't make out anything in the blurry image. My first reaction was to ask Bj if he was sad about it, he seemed honestly offended that I even asked. He's already wrapped around her little perfect finger :)

It was amazing to see her tiny little body, it made it even more real. She looked beautiful to me even in those black & white foggy photos.

I can't wait to meet you little Kenley Taryn Driggers!!

1 comment:

Roylance Fam said...

So sweet..girls are the best;) Congrats, I am soooooooooooooooooo happy and excited for you guys!! You will both be amazing parents:) love you guys!!!!