Monday, November 2, 2009

Dude we look GOOD!





I LOVE being a big kid on Halloween. This year we dressed up again- I was a banana and BJ was a spoon. I'm so glad we weren't the only big kids dressed up this year! We had a devil-Janessa, and some hippies-The Zharts. Work was festive as these ladies always are! Jessica was a Bed Bug- in footie pajamas and bug eyes! How cute is that! And we had an outhouse! (For taking all the agents crap!) For some reason i didn't get a picture of BJ and I all dressed up or even of BJ in his spoon costume-but i do have Brandon modeling it here so you can imagine BJ wearing it :)
Some of my favorite highlights of the weekend:
I had an unplanned Banana twin.
I won the pumpkin carving contest with this creepy looking toothy face.
I'm amazed we got the babies to sit still and take this picture-they were all so cute in their little costumes!
We played our favorite "fight-starter" game-pictionary. The wives won! Get used to it men, women are superior.
And I stole sweet baby Zoie for most of the night (i'm holding her in this photo even, while BJ is being his super competitive self and making sure no one is slacking on the timer)

All in all a pretty fun weekend.
Thanks again Candice for hosting our fun get-togethers! And for giving us a big laugh by framing our picture of last years Reno 911 getup-so funny!


2 comments:

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Love it! Cute pics!

Unknown said...

Oh you are welcome! I love it, already thinking that next year I hope we can have the basement finished! Then the kids can be sent down there...except yours! She'll be so cute a cuddly still!

NEXT...Christmas Party!! :)