Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fun with Guns

This weekend we were able to go shooting with some friends; Morgan, Phil and their nugget Maddy (aka Little Morgan). It was soooo much fun to get out and wreak havoc on a few targets, pumpkins and clay pigeons. We took Drake and I was worried he wouldn't do very well with all the shooting. But it didn't even phase him! When we were shooting the pigeons he would even go fetch the ones we missed! Can you say awesome dog!
Maddy even had her own pink BB gun, and was darling shooting at the targets and entertaining herself the entire time.
I even got a bulls eye! With the smallest (cutest) gun, and reflexively closing my eyes. But I got it!
Thanks guys for the fun escape! Lets do it again!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love it! This day was super fun! You guys are a blast and I am sooo proud of "little BJ" I mean Drake. What a good puppy! I am going to start collection things for us to shoot the next time we go! You guys are awesome!!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

I didn't know you guys went shooting - we do that all the time. We should go together sometime!!!