Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas #1

We had our first Christmas stop at my Mom's house where Christmas Chaos commenced. Of course the men had to all site together because us women wanted the warm seats by the fire, there was a ton of snow outside!


My mom gave BJ and I a baby heartbeat-hearer. It was really fun to listen to Kenley's heart, even though she decided it was time to do acrobats and make it difficult to keep track of.
This was my blessing dress when I was a baby!! My mom re-vamped it for me, its beautiful! Not even born yet and she gets more presents than me :)

I decided to be crafty this year and created an apron for my mom in her favorite color combo=blue and yellow. I hope she doesn't notice all the crooked stitchings

Leg warmers! For Kenley of course :)

Thanks Kari!

Evan is just a big kid enjoying the ribbon more than the gift

We had a Hawaiian themed Christmas dinner. It was yummy!

BJ and I made this gingerbread creation, which looks more like a monster and a haunted house

Kari and Evan's masterpiece!

Tragically it did not survive the winter

We also made yummy white chocolate dipped marshmallow people, they got along great!
I think I was more sad to leave Drake than he was to be left, he had buddies to play with (pester) while we were in Alabama. My mom gave her dogs stockings with toys, and of course puppy Drake had to tear them all to shreds. You were done playing with them right Henry & Daisey?

No comments: