Saturday, January 2, 2010

You stay classy, 2009!

Now that its 2010, I feel the need to give 2009 a proper farewell. It's been an amazing year and I would feel ungrateful not to acknowledge it. 2009 has given us some very tough struggles, where we've managed to dig in our heels and come out on the other side better and stronger than before. So here's to you 2009!
2009 Will be known to us as the year of:


Getting our awesome dog Drake
BJ finding a great job in his career field
CONSTANT car troubles
Gaining Jessica Thurgood to the Driggers
Hi jinks and all-around tom-foolery
& My all-time favorite; Finding out Kenley is on her way! (twice!)




As sad as I am to see the fastest year of my life come to an end, I'm looking forward to another unpredictable and fantastic year with my lil fam!

2 comments:

CarrieYvonne said...

finding out kenley's on her way...twice! :) favorite. along with jessica being added to the family.

Gina Driggers said...

Here here!!