Thursday, November 25, 2010

Look what I can do!


Kenley gets bigger and smarter every day! She's so beautiful and I can't believe I got so lucky to get to raise such a fun, sweet little girl. Each time she learns a new "trick" she does it non-stop for 2 days and giggles when you watch her.

A few of her favorite new things are:

Waving

Giving High fives

Clapping

Crawling

Pulling herself into standing

Feeding herself cheerios

Scratching/hitting things to make noise

Getting chased

Running her hands across the bars of her crib

Singing

Talking

Squealing

She just recently learned how to climb the stairs and will bee-line for them any chance she gets.

If you're not looking at her and she wants your attention (or singing to her, or have a beard), she will cock her head to one side and gently touch your face.


I can't wait til she starts talking and I can learn what those faces she gives me mean! It has got to be some funny stuff!!







No comments: