Thursday, November 11, 2010

Money-Bags and Gold-Diggers

I am hopelessly addicted to TV and love to have it on to keep me occupied or just as background noise. I cant stand to have a quiet house, if its not the TV I have my ipod playing while I flit about the house cleaning and doing homework.

I feel better about using my ipod since a lot of the time I'm listening to audio books. (thats better right? gotta keep these things balanced!) But my TV addiction has exposed me to the trashy-dirty-self indulgent shows I cant turn away from.

(I even gave Dr. Phil and the Trya show a chance, but even this addict cant stand those big mouth, self-righteous hot air balloons. Who gave them a microphone in the first place???)

But one show I started watching and now I can't seem to tear my eyes away from the carnage- The millionaire matchmaker. Which I lovingly refer to as "Money-bags amd Gold-diggers".
I really don't understand how this crude, intrusive, surly woman is so successful. Especially since I haven't seen an episode yet where the matched-up couple actually sticks.
But STILL, i'm amazed at the amount of men and women that line up and stand through her abusive scrutiny!
I guess I shouldn't be surprised what people with no self-respect are willing to do for money.
I joke with BJ that my next marriage will be for money, or maybe I should just have a rich baby-daddy.
But really, anyone that snags themselves a millionaire will earn every penny-Ms. Patti has proven that to me!

1 comment:

B.J. said...

That chick looks like a dude.