Sunday, November 7, 2010

On a crafty note

Look what I made!!
It was our wards relief society craft exchange yesterday and I learned how to do so many fun things!
Just a few of the crafts:
Little girl purse/baby doll carrier
Christmas sweaters
Beaded watch bands
Ruffle-y t-shirts
Hair bows
and these head bands...
We also had a "tasting table" so we could taste the recipe before taking a copy and trying it at home. I have so many talented women in my new ward. I'm looking forward to learning from them.
(not the greatest quality picture but I thought her face was priceless!)
Do you ever have those "blah" days? Where nothing is really bad or wrong but you're still in a funk? Well I have the cure for your "blah"s! Go bowling with fun people like Morgan, Phil and Maddie! And hopefully you will, like us, have a sweet little bowler neighbor girl who just wants to hold your babies hand, and Maddie will bust out her awesome break dancing moves.


2 comments:

Linds said...

Those are so sweet! Good job girl!

Schoenstars said...

LOVE the bows!!!!