Friday, June 24, 2011

K-ranslator

Now that Kenley is understanding more of whats being said to her, she is talking a whole lot more (on, and on, and on, and on...) But she hasn't quite mastered many words just yet.
I love her tiny voice and the way she pronounces these words. But for those of you who don't speak Kenley, I have developed this K-ranslator key for your convenience

Bup - Book
Nins - Nose
Moe - Mouth
Baaaohh - Ball
(For ball, her mouth remains open for several seconds after. Yes. She is special)
Mahma - Grandma
Buhpa - Grandpa
Ap - Paci
Toot - Cute
No no no no- I don't like it!
Nana - Banana
Dit - Drake
Tis - Toes
Dis - This
Pees - Please
Shuss - Shoes
Hiiiii! - Everyone look at me! I'm really cute! When you say Hi back, i'll prove how cute I am by giggling and waving!

When she leans in for a hug or a kiss it's usually accompanied by an "Mmmmmm"

And my personal favorite ----- Aaaah vooo - Love you :)

No comments: