Thursday, August 4, 2011

Obsessions lately

Lately I have been obsessed with following fashion and craft blogs. Especially the ones with tutorials on re-vamping or creating new clothes. I have a sewing machine that I need to learn to use better, so i'm searching for inspiration.
In my search i've come across outfit ideas that i'm in love with.

I am obsessed with this mustard-yellow color. Especially when paired with navy blue. I really want a pair of these yellow tights.

When I was little I had a jean jacket that I loved so I never really thought wearing one now would help me look like a woman instead of a girl. But the look of a jean jacket and a maxi dress is really growing on me, plus i'm a jacket girl for the structure they supply.
Every winter I cry for the warmth and the sun, once it comes and i'm sweating and uncomfortable I mourn for the cool autumn weather. I love the comfort and style of layering. Boots and scarves are my favorite accessories, it's true love.
I've been craving a pair of white jeans. I think they're so stylish and versatile. The only problem is finding the perfect fit-and-fabric pairing that won't show the line of my G's or my cellulite. (yikes!)
I LOVE shoes. Who says diamonds are a girls best friend? My shoe size has been the same for over twelve years and it wont change! I really like a little bit of style that's mens-wear inspired, and I would wear these brown boots every day if they were mine. And the yellow ones? I have no idea what to wear with them but i'm so in love it doesn't matter, right?


Also i've noticed that, without meaning to, i've been dressing Kenley and I the same some days. For example; if i'm wearing my plaid button down top, so is she. Or if I feel like dressing up, i'll get K all dolled up too.
Some days I see myself in her so much it feels like i've been cloned. Or..... maybe it's wishful thinking. I just want her to be my bff, is that too much to ask?

No comments: