Monday, August 3, 2009

B.J.'s vacation

So we just got back from California. It was SOOOO much fun, but in 2 days you have to run to do everything you want. Especially when what you want to do involves 3 BASEBALL GAMES! Sheesh, I'm baseballed out.
This trip was B.J.'s trip. You see, its a goal of his to see every single major league baseball stadium before he dies. Its a cool goal that I support cause baseball is the sport that least bores me to watch, and we get to go to some cool places where I sneak in what I want to do :)
This time I snuck in a trip to Sea World! It was really cute.

We decided regular vacation photos are too boring and we wanted to have a little fun. So you will find all of the pictures with us in them have us doing the same pose. It made for some funny questions and shouts when we asked these perfect strangers to snap a few pics for us.

(We would actually start out as the normal smiling couple, and then just before they took the picture we would strike a pose)











6 comments:

jessica said...

cute! you look HOT gina! love the shirt with the pocket!

B.J. said...

That pocket is dumb. She never puts anything in it.

Gina Driggers said...

Yes i do! Whenever you say something thats smart or helpful in any way i write it down and put it in my pocket.... Still have nothing in there so....
Thanks Jess!

B.J. said...

Good thing it's such a tiny pocket. You'd never fill it!!

Unknown said...

You guys are hilarious! I can't stop laughing when I look at your pictures!!

Ben and Meg said...

You guys are fantastic!