Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Vacuum Story

So, this weekend while vacuuming i was reminded that I love this vacuum! I know it's strange, but let me give you a little back story- We've had this monster, heavy, green vacuum that spits out half of what it sucks up since we've been married and since I am the cleaner of the household, I have hated it and fought with it and complained for a long time. Then B.J. comes home with this awesome Dyson ball vacuum! It works amazing and is lightweight, AND it's fun cause it reminds me of those little toy vacuums I used to play with as a kid. You know the ones that have the beads and confetti that spin around in it when you push it.

This had me thinking of other fond vacuum memories. A favorite of mine is from a few years ago when B.J. and I were dating. It was his turn to choose the activities and SURPRISE, he wanted to stay in and have me cook and we watch a baseball game :) (Don't be fooled, he really spoils me) I can't remember what I made but a good portion of it ended up crumbled on B.J.'s t-shirt.
Now what he did next will show you how little game he has. Instead of trying to impress the girl he is dating and sit up while eating, he sits back and lets the pieces fall on his chest and belly. When he is finished with his meal, he realizes the predicament he is in-Stand up and make a mess on the floor of scattered crumbs, or carefully clean himself up. His choice is to look at the mess, then to me he asks "Can you vacuum me up?" in total seriousness. I could hardly keep from laughing!

2 comments:

Jessica&Kristofer Driggers said...

HAHA. THIS IS HILARIOUS! OH MAN.

B.J. said...

When you're as awesome as me, you don't need any game.