Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Girls Trip!

We had an impromptu girls trip to visit family in washington. It was so much fun!
On one day we went to dash point beach and it was such a beautiful day I couldn't help but take a bunch of shots.

Got to see my favorite Lindsey again!

Cousin Danelle loves the water
Sister Kari is so photogenic don't you think?



Kenley loved watching everyone at the beach but didn't like the water or the sand, but i'm holding out hope she will when she's older!




She loves her auntie Lindsey


This is a painting my cousin Danelle did for her last year at girls camp. She is so talented!
On another day we went to the fair



Kari found her favorite flowers, daisies!

The food at the fair is super-sized. Thats no donut, thats an onion ring

Kenley loved when we shared our mountain sized shaved ice



Cutest thing ever, Kenley was giggling and trying to grab the alpacas
We got to meet up at the park with family I haven't seen in years and I finally got to meet my new cousin Daphne, isn't she beautiful? I also finally met my 2 new aunts Amanda and Rachel, my uncles did good with these two!
Grandma oblivious to Kenley tearing up the table cloth :)

We spent a ton of time on the road and my sister was saying some pretty hilarious things, here are a few of my favorite:

The tanker truck advertising coffee and Kari Saying "is that truck carrying coffee?"
"Have you ever seen your reflection in a window or mirror and thought 'hey that person looks a lot like me!'?"
"You know which place I mean, the place where the dead people live?"
I'm glad we were able to go and spend some time together before everyone moves on; Kari and I going to school and my mom moving to west virginia.
Such a fun trip with some of my favorite girls!

2 comments:

Linds said...

I am glad you had a great trip! It does my heart good to see you and baby Kenley again so soon. Her Auntie loves her too. :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Oh looks like so much fun!! Can't beat a good trip to Washington.