Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alabama trip Part 1

We flew into alabama friday evening and stayed for a very jam-packed week. BJ had his 10 year reunion, and Carrie got married! In between I snuck in some site-seeing. But I'll talk more about that later.

BJ's 10 year high school reunion was great for him. But you know how it is when you get old friends together and you don't know anyone they're talking about. I felt a little awkward. I was also a little jealous, BJ had such a close senior class. We got to take a tour of the school and make bets on when Tiffany would cry (one of BJ's closest friends) They were a lot of fun later that night when we met at a bar to watch the senior video. I got to dance to some of the hits of 2001 while laughing at pictures of BJ in jorts, earings, gold chains, and socks with sandals.We did some porch settin' on a lazy sunday afternoon. I love hanging out with the in-laws :)

Everyone took a ride on aunt Teri's "car" as Ethan called it.


The new happy family.


This was the trip we discovered Kenley has allergies :( poor baby developed a cough, constant itchy eyes, and had a hard time breathing and therefore sleeping at night. We tried a few medications before settling on Allegra. What a difference it made! She was back to herself in no time.


This was just too cute: She got really hot running around outside so I changed her out of her clothes and she took off running and I couldn't stop laughing watching her run in just a diaper and tennis shoes.

She has a lil' swagger! Her hips swing when she walks with attitude. So of course I had to let her run free :)

No comments: