Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kari's getting married!








^This pose was a joke. Promise.
My sister Kari got engaged super fast and is getting married super fast. She's a great catch and I knew that someone would come around and want to snatch her up fast for their own. But I'm not ready! Sorry Jonathan! You can't have her!
They're disgustingly in love. In that stage that makes me say "ew" a lot. But i'm really happy my sister was able to find a great guy that makes her so happy.
That makes for 3 weddings this year in our family. Carrie Driggers is marrying Lee Smithson next week. My brother Chris is finally marrying Kari Dolan this September. And now Kari and Jonathan are locking it down on June 4th.
Ready. Set. GO! Just finished my last final so on to the next project... Weddings!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Holy WOW, next month!! Hey I guess when you know you know right!
Good for them, and crazy weddings for you guys!!

Great job on the pics!