Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter

I just realized I never posted anything about our Easter Eggstravaganza!! (Too cheesy?)
This was the first year we took Kenley out for an easter egg hunt. I think we had more fun than her, since she was recovering still from her ear infection. But we still managed to make a day of it.
We went to Wheeler Farm, where it's kind of a big deal.
We got to meet the Easter Bunny, go on a wagon ride, and got a bag of candy. It was joyous.

This is us in the "Toddler area" waiting to be herded to our egg huntin' spot.
This place is awesome, for more reasons than I can name :)
We had a limit as to how many eggs we could take, but K was on a roll and wanted to pick up every single egg and open all of them. (they were brilliantly empty, to keep people from going nuts)
Of course my camera wouldn't turn on when we got there, so these crappy camera pics are the only shots I got.
I'll have to post pics of her in her adorable easter dress soon.

No comments: