Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fact

I'm pretty sure these are all facts.
Facts that, lets be honest everybody, make life better.

(Oh, and here's a pic of the fountain at city creek. cause thats pretty cute right?)
I believe cutting up an apple makes it taste better.
I believe new sheets can help you sleep better.
I believe watching my 2 yr old yell "Weee!" while going down 12 inches on the slide is what everyone needs to see before they die.
I believe in reading the book first. Its just better than the movie.
I believe seeing a newborn's sweet face is the closest i get in this life to seeing through the veil.
I believe in smiling, a lot.
I believe in using a blanket, even if you have to crank up some A/C.
I believe a new outfit instantly makes me lose 5 pounds.
I believe a woman should own her age. It gives her power.
I believe a day in sweats with a good book can be better than any vacation.
I believe in never relying on my memory.
I believe my car runs better when its clean.
I believe in play-doh, bubbles and chalk.

AND in saying "I love you" every single day, in the morning, at the end of every phone call, and at the end of every day.

2 comments:

Schoenstars said...

I ALWAYS have to have a blanket no matter what!!! I can't watch TV or even sit on the couch without one.

Jessica&Kristofer Driggers said...

Aw.love this. I wish you guys lived closer. And I completely agree with all of these.